Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Morrison Archery leaves Ohio

Customers of Morrison Archery,
My name is Jake Scott, and I would like to introduce myself as the new owner and bowyer of Morrison Archery. A native of the mountains of western North Carolina, I have been an avid bowhunter and traditional archer for my entire adult life. While Morrison undergoes some changes, I want to emphasize that we will be offering precision equipment, built to the highest standards possible. Our mission going forward will be to offer high quality and precision-made risers and limbs, as well as driving innovation wherever possible to continue to give our customers what they have come to expect from Morrison Archery, and that is, the highest performing and most reliable traditional archery equipment available. We will continue to offer both wood and aluminum risers in lengths from 13-21 inches for wood risers, and 13-25 inches for aluminum risers. Max6 limbs will be offered in short, medium and long, in 5 pound increments from 35-55 pounds. Custom weights on a given riser will be offered for an additional price.
For the first time in its history, Morrison Archery will be based outside of Ohio. As we relocate, we ask for your patience, as we will be suspending custom orders until we get the shop up and running at full speed.
Thank you for your continued support as we undergo these changes.
Jake Scott
Owner/Bowyer, Morrison Archery"