Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Morrow County Buck.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Ok I found out about this buck. My buddy came over and brought me a camera to film with this year. He had been telling me about a big one he had on camera last season but I hadnt seen him to see the pics. He showed me the trail cam pics he had of him and showed me better pics of the deer with the guy holding it. I guess it was the guys first buck.talk about beginners luck. So it's true its a morrow county deer. Now that he told me about it I know right where it was killed.

LateBloomer

I'll tell you what that's my deer and it was luck. Pure raw luck. I hope everybody else can get just as lucky. Or do you want to know about how it was taken with lots of hard work and study--no baits, no corn, no bs. If original poster wants to PM me how he got it, the pic was from my personal facebook. That's why it was flipped. Not everybody's a hunter, so that was a little softer image. There are very few deer in Morrow. Sometimes you find a unicorn.

Reactions: Curran and giles

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'll tell you what that's my deer and it was luck. Pure raw luck. I hope everybody else can get just as lucky. Or do you want to know about how it was taken with lots of hard work and study--no baits, no corn, no bs. If original poster wants to PM me how he got it, the pic was from my personal facebook. That's why it was flipped. Not everybody's a hunter, so that was a little softer image. There are very few deer in Morrow. Sometimes you find a unicorn.

Welcome. We love stories of successful hunters be it big deer or small. Thanks for stopping in and letting us know it was you. Feel free to post up some more pics if you want we would all love to see them as well as read the story.

I posted it originally after it was shown to me at work by a person who claims to know you pretty well. As you can see with my original artwork to obscure your identity we try to respect a persons anonymity especially when big deer are involved. It cuts down on the rumor mill BS typically associated with deer of that caliber. The same courtesy is extended to the source of the image. I will speak with him in the morning and confirm that he's OK with me letting you know it was him.

Reactions: Dustinb80