Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE mossberg 695 bolt action slug gun

wanting to trade my slug gun for either a muzzleloader or a compund bow , prefer break action cva muzzleloader with thumbhole stockbut will consider almost other trades

she shoots like a dream , is drilled and tapped for scope i do have the scope mounts for it or if ya wanna pay cash make an offer

12 gauge , nothing wrong with it , the most accurate shotgun i have ever owned , just getting bored with it , it only gets used 1 week a year, ive had it two years , its dropped 9 deer in those two years between me and my buddy , very clean gun

Last edited:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Okay let the bidding begin lol, I've got an older Hoyt compound fully rigged with new cables and string. Thats the start of it lol.... I think I even have the arrows to go with it.. 65lb, 30" draw is the set up right now.. Has a soft case with it... Oh and a sight which is the pendulem style...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
PM me your cell # and I'll take some picture when I get out of the woods tomorrow.. I think I bought it in 91 or 92... Shoots somewhere around 230 fps and is very quiet and smooth drawing... It's older and there may be some cash invovled also :smiley_bird: Like I said it's a starting point...

I have a brand new 50 cal Traditions 209 Tracker Muzzel loader with a Syn stock
I bought it last year never got around to useing it

I probely have bases to fit it someplace

I could add some $$ if interested

John

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Was made an offer today that i would have been stupid to refuse, my uncle found out i was selling my gun , and is trading me 3 guns for one , a old 22 rifle , a single shot shotgun , my grandpa owned these guns before he died , anyway , i get to use my gun through shotgun season then while im up his way for christmas we is gonna do some trading

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
SOLD SOLD SOLD

Was made an offer today that i would have been stupid to refuse, my uncle found out i was selling my gun , and is trading me 3 guns for one , a old 22 rifle , a single shot shotgun , my grandpa owned these guns before he died , anyway , i get to use my gun through shotgun season then while im up his way for christmas we is gonna do some trading

Good for you UK, glad it worked out for you... And to get you Grandads guns is an added bonus... I've got two of my Grandads guns a Winchester model 12 16 ga. And a Remington pump .35 cal that was his deer gun (PA days). Post some pics when you get them...

rrr

and is trading me 3 guns for one , a old 22 rifle , a single shot shotgun , my grandpa owned these guns before he died , anyway , i get to use my gun through shotgun season then while im up his way for christmas we is gonna do some trading

I learned to count where you did, but damn it if that's not 2 guns instead of three ;)