Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mossberg fold down forearm series

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I remember someone spoke with his boys after his passing. Can't remember who it was though. I could have swore it was you @giles

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
@Dustinb80 found it.

I highly doubt thats what happened with them. I found a cell # for his son last night and was texting with him. They will be at the gun show in Sharonville this weekend, Chad and I will be there b/c I need to buy some ammo. Hence the reason Ive been trying to get a hold of Frank for quite a while. His family is still in the business so I imagine they were either bequeathed or sold at gun shows. Im going to assume that his wife in still in the same house, which is sandwiched between his son Mark on one side, and his daughter on the other side.

Reactions: giles
is there any way I can get the family name and look them up, or is that getting too personal, on TOO....I am not to familiar with how you all really allow, but it would be nice if I could give the family a personal phone call, and talk a bit with the family. Thanks in any case.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
is there any way I can get the family name and look them up, or is that getting too personal, on TOO....I am not to familiar with how you all really allow, but it would be nice if I could give the family a personal phone call, and talk a bit with the family. Thanks in any case.

Here is his obituary.

SIEFER, Frank W. Age 74 of Hamilton, passed away at Mercy Hospital-Fairfield on Sunday, February 3, 2019. Frank was born in Ottawa, Ohio on February 29, 1944 to Walter Frank Siefer and Elizabeth Michael Siefer. Frank was a member of the Butler County Sportsmen Club. Frank is survived by his wife, Judy Siefer; children, Katrina (Eric) Nichols, Jackie (Steve) Bishop and Mark (Jennifer) Siefer; grandchildren, Amanda (Matt) Wiegand, Brittany (Evan) North, Garrett Siefer, Olivia Bishop, Cameron Siefer and Mattie Siefer; brothers, Robert, Dick, Donnie, John, Dan and Jim Siefer. Frank was preceded in death by his parents, Walter and Elizabeth Siefer; sister, Rita Ogle and brother Harold Siefer. Memorial visitation Saturday, February 9, 2019 11am to 12pm at Queen of Peace Parish, 2550 Millville Ave, Hamilton, OH 45013. Mass of Christian Burial will follow at 12pm. In lieu of flowers memorial donations can be made to The American Heart Association or Badin High School.

Wow! you guys are the greatest....Can't ask for anything better than that. I wish I got to know him like it appears you all did. I must say Rest In Peace Frank, all your friends are still thinking of you, and condolences and prayers are with your family. You are in a better place, I am sure....God Bless.