Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mount Me Banned??? on the other site?

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Posting this in the open where steve can see it and i guarantee it... Ain't that right ernie. :smiley_crocodile:

Well it got the thread closed... but i'm still alive for now!! I didn't see what the big deal was, just informing everyone that Cap't Ernie was no longer with us!

formerbowhunter1023

Now Posts as Jesse..
SE Ohio
There's 60 seconds of my life I will never get back. I cruised around for a little over there. Damnit if that place hasn't turned into a cess pool of horseshit! Kinda a shame given it used to be a good place and it spawned lots of great friendships and one great forum!!! ;)

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
CRITTER IS A HOMO..........Ummm we don't call people names....This thread is closed. give me a break...

If that was the true reason it was closed then more then half of the posts over there should be locked lol. Pretty much all of coonies posts or any he has replied to where somebody called him a name...Just sayin :D.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
If the word "homo" offends you, you probably are one. If you are one and can't handle the heat, then you are probably the catcher too. Just sayin'.

rrr

Saw that last night. I would say somoeone was just trying to stir the pot, but then again, maybe it was legit.

The one thread started with "So to stir the pot a bit" and it went on for 4 pages! WTF?!?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo homo! Bunch of friggin' homos! This is why I try not to go over there. I feel better now. It really is sad because there are some good dudes over there. Too bad they are getting drowned out by all the homos!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Sorry. Had to vent. Just kinda nice not having to walk around holding hands and sugar coating everything. Ol' Kyle has an itchy trigger finger to lock a thread.

Last edited:

rrr

Who gives a crap, we've got better dudes, zero spam, a kick ass chatroom, and can tell the homos that they are such. TOO has been around for what, two months now? and we've had zero issues - proof that a largely self-governed site can work.

Thanks again Joe and Jesse.