Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Muddy Cams?

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Anyone have experience with Muddy Cams? Our local Stock and Field is closing. (Similar to Rural King). They had these marked down to 50% off then another 10% off that. I walked out with this three pack for $86. Debating if I should get more. Any experience? I mean, at under $30 a camera they are worth a shot. Just not sure if it is worth getting 6 of them. Lol
PXL_20210301_214926234.jpg

Reactions: Spencie

Fletch

Supporting Member
Phil can't go wrong with that price... Only thing is I only buy black flash cams now...

nathan.luthman

Supporting Member
Phil I have those exact same cameras that I bought last summer. I'm not ovey impressed with them and I paid considerably more than you did. I noticed that they did better when placed on the edge of a field as opposed to in the woods. They do take decent pictures.

Reactions: hickslawns

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I bought a 4 pack at rural king for 100 bucks or so. I’ve got one out somewhere now but haven’t been back to check it. We found out the Amish killed the deer we set that cam for so it hasn’t seemed important to go get it.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I have one out back that was given to me, dont recall the model. I wouldn't spend over $50 for it given the lack of quality in both pictures and video. But it worked well enough to keep an eye on the house build and is now getting deer and yotes. If I make it out to change a card I'll check the model.

For $30, I wouldn't care about quality, just that it worked and I got a year or sonout of it.

Reactions: hickslawns