Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Mullets...

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I used to get on that site all the time in class, mullets are just awsome. Diablo could grow a nice one but he wont :smiley_confused_vra

Diablo54

Outside

Saw that one on monday. Guy was a beast.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think I have a picture of a Fe-mullet (woman with mullet) on my phone, that was taken at Walmart last Christmas... If I remember I'll post it up later. Mullet hunting sure is fun!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Hey, nothin' wrong with mullets... Gotta respect the mullet, it's an amazing creature. I'll see if I can dig up an old picture from my youth. It was an elementary school picture, I was rockin' a mullet, and I think I was wearing a Dan Marino jersey. :smiley_crocodile:

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
My mom has a video of my in elementary school waiting on the school bus. I was rockin the bleach blonde mullet, and talking about fishing after i got outta school lol.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
My mom has a video of my in elementary school waiting on the school bus. I was rockin the bleach blonde mullet, and talking about fishing after i got outta school lol.

Holy crap moundhill had a mullet? Geez o pete that wasn't very long ago either. Elementary school for you was like 2001 or something. A full 10yrs or so after the mullet was past it's prime! lol

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Holy crap moundhill had a mullet? Geez o pete that wasn't very long ago either. Elementary school for you was like 2001 or something. A full 10yrs or so after the mullet was past it's prime! lol
Yep, 10 yrs later i was still rockin the best haircut ever. I still hold a grudge against my parents to this day, because they cut it off:tantrum:

Diablo54

Outside
Nice one from today! Everyone in the restaurant knew he was far superior . Such a hoss

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312686829.680897.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1312686829.680897.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 117