Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Muzzy season updates

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Put a good sized doe on the ground and one of the guys got a 120s seven point.
7 so far in our group on the ground total, didnt see many today but I am happy I have my meat.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Had a great time hunting Saturday with friends and family I haven't been able to hunt with in years. Everyone in the group saw deer. I saw 12 in the morning and 6 in the evening. All antlerless.

Here are a few pics of the spot I hunted.

Here is the result.

Only my 2nd muzzy deer. Took her at 62 yards with the new X7.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats to all who scored!

I climbed a stand tonight for the first time in a long stretch. Had a hunter sneaking through at 4:30 at 28 yards with a shooting stick and muzzy. I whistled and got his attention and he quietly backed out. He looked disappointed but I appreciated his courtesy. Still got skunked though! Dang...

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Took Garrett out. We got skunked. Wrapped the little man up like a burrito. Wanted to make sure he didn't get cold. Multiple layers, hottie hands in the boots, and tucked inside "The Warm Bag". Fortunately, he was warm (despite 16 degrees with windchill factor), but sadly we saw squat. Going to see if my folks will watch Graci and Geoffrey Tuesday evening so he can get one last shot with the smoke pole.

jeremy44230

Medina County
I seen between 15-20 deer the last two days. Took a few pop shots with luck... Busted a doe tonight about 90-100 yards. Tore into her heart and she only made it about 10 yards.

Took tomorrow off so we'll see how it goes.

Good luck everyone!

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
We killed a couple mallards. Wait... Wrong thread.

Congrats to all the TOOzers that had success this weekend!!

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Saw 19ish today at the in laws farm in ashland county. Couple of six points, one ten point and the rest were does. Nothing hit the ground though. Probably cutting up tomorrow.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
2013-01-07_11-17-36_250.jpg
Here's the one from this morning. My season is over. My wife is real happy about that.

My son in law took a solid 8 pt. Sat, and we saw 26 deer with 3 bucks (small racks). Today he put a push on for me and kicked up a big 10 pt. we have been after all season. Ofcourse he ran in the wrong direction that I was at, and my son in law used his buck tag yesterday, he will be a monster next fall. My season is over and no buck for me either.