Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My buddy Brett arrowed one!

Kaiser878

ohio
Last night. HE called me at 600 and said he just shot the buck we named 2G4. Earleir this year he had a split G4 on the rt side. HE has sicne broke that off fighting. Well last ngiht he gave brett a 32 yard shot against the edge of a corn field!

HE was a little bigger than I had thought from looknig at the trail cam photos. He doesnt have a mass measurement under 4 inches, and 4 of his mass measurements are over 5 inches. He has 23 inch beams and is 17.5 inches wide.

Kaiser878

ohio
Tell Brett I said congrats! And to keep the ducks around for me until I make it up next!!! Awesome deer! When you going to connect?!? ;)
ha hard to keep birds around if there are none to keep around! haha WE will have some for later.

Man I dont know when I am going to connect. Everyone tells me I am getting irritable, and wonders why I havent been answering my phone. I let one walk two nights ago I sohuldnt have. But im glad I did. After the ridicule I got and still am getting from last years buck, I Wont make the mistake again. I am biding my time and holding out. Although, today marks the longest I have went since 2006 to kill my buck. to say I am geting nervous, well thats an understatement. I can slowly tell with each day that passes me getting more and more irritable.

Last edited: