Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Dad's Work

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Hey Guys. Was just going through my Photo Bucket and came across some wood carvings that my Dad did for me and thought I woud share them with my family here on TOO. CJD has a bunch my dad did for him as will. Hope you enjoy.

OK, these were when We had a major problem with beavers in our lake and the GW gave CJD and I permisson to take them out..............

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
A few more.............................

And now we have my Cuzin Geezer, lol..................

Hope you guys enjoyed seeing his craft................

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Yup...Dads carvings and some of the wood and leather craft our Grandfather made; Priceless. :smile:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
He does these based on what is going on in our lives. I had some that he did for my daughter he carved in her little Barbie Jeep with ballons behind it but I don't have photos of those. I thnk CJD can post some next time he is home.

Ole Dad has a gift and he can draw just as well.

Thanks guys.

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
That's some pretty amazing stuff there! I'd never have the patients to do something like that, let alone the artistic ability.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Those are pretty cool buddy. I like the Fly Fishing one just because I can see you doing that one lol. I can't wait to see the ones CJD has as well.

Tell everybody up there I said hello :D.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Those are fantastic. The beaver hunter one is my favorite - you can see he has a sense of humor. Thanks for sharing those and I can't wait to CJ post what he has. Cool stuff!!!

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Thanks Guys!

RC, you are right on with the fly fishing one. Not sure if you noticed on the back side he has the fly hooked on his butt, lol.