Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My First Man Cave TOO.

rooster85

Lake County
The hide with the sign is a great idea. I no longer have a man cave out here, I have a finished basement that I should use. Still getting settled in though.

Ricer2231

The hide with the sign is a great idea. I no longer have a man cave out here, I have a finished basement that I should use. Still getting settled in though.

Thanks bud. I gotta give all the credit, with the exception of killing the deer, to my wife. She is crazy good at decorating stuff and she loves TOO do it.
As long as ya got the space ya always got the potential for a man cave. Once ya get settled I bet ya start eyeing that basement. ;)

ImpalaSSpeed96

NJ
Good deal man! I basically lost any area to hang my stuff in the new place we're moving to. I'm going to put it up, but it doesn't really go, the GF is just compromising since I make the money lol. It's a duplex, so there isn't any real room. If I were single, I would just make the living room my area. I'm envious!

Ricer2231

The wife said a man and woman came into her work today and ordered six of the signs, one for each of their boys. They had each one customized for each one of the boys and they are giving them to them for Christmas.

Ricer2231

The wife and I picked up a couple things for my man cave. Actually the wife more than me but I told her I liked them. Haha.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378690807.835187.jpg
She picked this up at a local antique mall.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378690884.035239.jpg
She bought the lamp at her work and it had a plain old linen shade that her and I recovered with Realtree AP material she bought at Joann Fabrics. So there I guess I did help.
The moose shed I bought at the Bethel Bait Tackle and More Shop in Maine.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1378691021.417515.jpg
She ordered this from Cabelas to put my pictures in from my Maine hunt.

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That is great Don! It's always a plus when your wife is into helping you fix up your man cave. Those are pretty nice additions.

Nice TOO know you like PETERS though....rotflmao J/K buddy

Hey, wud that moose shed run ya? That is nice!

Ricer2231

lol Don, just razzin" ya! Hey, great score on that shed! I'd have dropped $40 for it no prob! Great momento!

I know ya are bud. I couldn't leave it lay there in the bait shop. They had 4 or 5 of them but I liked that one the best. I'm gonna order a tee shirt from them soon TOO, they were getting some new ones in with bears on them.