Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My Stealth cam

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
This is neat. I have a Sam's Club membership & last November I had my eyes on their Stealth " Trail -Tek " cell cam. They had it for $ 99 & you get 3 months unlimited plan for free It took a while, but I finally bought it, not knowing how this would preform. It looks just like their Fusion & pretty much had the same specs. I could never find out what the Trail- Tek really was, so it must be a special for Sam's Club only. I dunno. It has preformed really well, but it won't pick off deer at a distance like my others do. Anyway, I reactivated it a few weeks ago & something I never noticed before is that there is now a " color " icon that's been added . I didn't figure it out for a spell, but you can make your nightime IR pics colorized. The one con to their plans is that there is no pic counter, so if it's a high traffic area, you won't know you went over your limit & you'll get charged more for that month ....

861412045029910_27072021200032040_2_NC.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Kevin, have you been seeing any issues on your stealth cams, with receiving pictures? Apparently there’s an issue with their server and it’s said to be nationwide.

Reactions: Chancegriffis

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
As a matter of fact, I just recieved an email the other day.

Hello,
We would like to thank you for choosing Stealth Cam and for your loyalty as a customer. Recently you may have noticed that photos are being sent sporadically to the app and/or have been delayed for an extended period of time. Due to the increase in volume of photos being transmitted, it has caused a large backlog of photos that need to be processed on our servers.
Last weekend we have worked with our development team to implement a temporary solution to reduce the delays. In the coming days, we will have a long-term solution in place to provide you with an optimal experience.
Your camera(s) are fully operational during this time. All the photos that were taken and transmitted to our servers have not been lost but are pending being processed and will soon be available in the app.
The photos will be transmitted at a slower pace until the long-term solution is implemented and the backlog is fully processed from our server to your device. We ask for your patience and understanding. Again, thank you for your continued support and we apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.
Thank you,
Stealth Cam​

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
As a matter of fact, I just recieved an email the other day.

Hello,
We would like to thank you for choosing Stealth Cam and for your loyalty as a customer. Recently you may have noticed that photos are being sent sporadically to the app and/or have been delayed for an extended period of time. Due to the increase in volume of photos being transmitted, it has caused a large backlog of photos that need to be processed on our servers.
Last weekend we have worked with our development team to implement a temporary solution to reduce the delays. In the coming days, we will have a long-term solution in place to provide you with an optimal experience.
Your camera(s) are fully operational during this time. All the photos that were taken and transmitted to our servers have not been lost but are pending being processed and will soon be available in the app.
The photos will be transmitted at a slower pace until the long-term solution is implemented and the backlog is fully processed from our server to your device. We ask for your patience and understanding. Again, thank you for your continued support and we apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you.
Thank you,
Stealth Cam​
Yeah sounds pretty much what another forum was talking about. Wanted too check with you and see if it’s been going on up there also.
Hopefully it’s remedied quickly as it couldn’t have happened at a worse time 😂
Thanks, Kevin. 👍🏼

Reactions: Outdoorsfellar

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Actually, I forgot about the email because I've been receiving pics. I have my only Stealth set for 2 pics & during last night there was an instance where only 1 popped up. Then this am, I received a push notification, but there wasn't any pics . My assumption would be that whatever they're doing will hit users in different ways until it's resolved. If nothing else, we now know who to blame it on ...:)

Reactions: "J"