Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My stupid pet peeves.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME. SMDH.

20210307_211033.jpg

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I keep a spare set of cheap tools in each vehicle. If and when I use them I'm very aware when I put them away. That sucker had to have escaped after I put them back.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You live in Mississippi and this is what you chose to be pissed off about being mispronounced?!
Yep. But then again nothing is as it sounds here. I've got the tchoutacabouffa river down the road. Try that one on for size. 😅 The next town over is named Gautier pronounced "Go-Shay" At least we pronounce Bellefountain with the correct French dialect 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: giles

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Isn't that new enough to be a Fiat?

2016 but the same caliper design was used from 2011-18.

ole Barack straight told shareholders to get fucked and gave 41% of the company to the UAW along with a big bailout check to shore up pensions. The good ole "Buy American" UAW then sold it to a foreign company in 2014.

Reactions: Big_Holla and giles

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Here is one that pisses me off, got this in the mail today. Our farm is 4 parcels with 3 of them being vacant, so I regularly get insulting offers to buy on of the parcels. 13,086.36 for 30ac. I mean $436 an acre. It makes me angry because they are trying to take advantage of older people.

This is the first one with a space for a counter offer. I am going to send it back with my counter of 1 million dollars.

B5ED03D8-4BBD-4045-8A89-2B8B87350A08.jpeg

Here is one that pisses me off, got this in the mail today. Our farm is 4 parcels with 3 of them being vacant, so I regularly get insulting offers to buy on of the parcels. 13,086.36 for 30ac. I mean $436 an acre. It makes me angry because they are trying to take advantage of older people.

This is the first one with a space for a counter offer. I am going to send it back with my counter of 1 million dollars.

View attachment 138524
We have been getting the same for the interior land locked parcels too. Just stupid.