Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My stupid pet peeves.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
FINDING PARTIALLY DRANK OR HALF FULL WATER BOTTLES ALL OVER THE HOUSE AFTER ENTERTAINING FAMILY FUNCTIONS or GET TOGETHERS!!!!!

You were thirsty enough to go grab a bottle of the 3 cases we provided everyone so just PLEASE have the decency to finish one before grabbing the next one!!!!! Geesh

Rant over but dang!!!! We even tell people to use the Sharpie to write their name on the bottle as they get one. They do but as time goes on it happens less and less.🙄🤷🏻‍♂️SMH

FINDING PARTIALLY DRANK OR HALF FULL WATER BOTTLES ALL OVER THE HOUSE AFTER ENTERTAINING FAMILY FUNCTIONS or GET TOGETHERS!!!!!

You were thirsty enough to go grab a bottle of the 3 cases we provided everyone so just PLEASE have the decency to finish one before grabbing the next one!!!!! Geesh

Rant over but dang!!!! We even tell people to use the Sharpie to write their name on the bottle as they get one. They do but as time goes on it happens less and less.🙄🤷🏻‍♂️SMH
Get them belt loop bottle holders! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: finelyshedded

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
They're like .30

Relax, ain't like you are finding half of a beer.
It’s the point! Mostly always the younger generation doing it too! Is older folks trying to not waste money and the younger think there’s an unlimited supply or it grows on trees.
yes, half empty beers and other alcoholic beverages happen too just not as much as water.

• Wow
Reactions: giles

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

Yep, the wife started buying the smaller bottles of soda so not too waste as much…. Water bottles are annoying as well….

Then there is the cashier at...well...everywhere!!! that gives you back too much change and you kindly and gently say, " I think you might have made a mistake?" And he/she/it gives you attitude like you are an idiot and they aren't the one who was wrong!

I used to think, make it right and give them the extra change back, then feel bad for a second but good the rest of your life, or keep it and feel good for a second and then bad the rest of your life. But not any more! I just say, "Oh, perhaps you are right" and leave.

Then there is the waitress who can't add the bill right...They end up paying their own tip! I'm not paid to edumacate these rubes.

My favorite though is the cashier I give them more than the amount due so they give me back less change and they turn around and give me the wrong change anyways... Or they sit there looking at the money and freeze up. So I tell them just to punch it in to the computer and see what it says. When it is a round number back they look at you like you are David Blane or something...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
People who drive in the left lane doing the speed limit….. Ohio has posted signs, left lane passing only. Seems too mostly work. Wish they’d do it in the states south of it on 77….. A lot of WV, Va, NC drivers don't understand this concept…..

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
People who drive in the left lane doing the speed limit….. Ohio has posted signs, left lane passing only. Seems too mostly work. Wish they’d do it in the states south of it on 77….. A lot of WV, Va, NC drivers don't understand this concept…..
Ain’t that the damn truth, but I see it in Ohio as well