Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Affiliates for TheOhioOutdoors

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Smart Move Joe..... Keep up on the Bass Pro. Their affiliate program has "shut-down" on our sites before and we lost potential cash in the process. They did get it fixed, but no telling what went on while it was down. It happened twice I know of.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
For ease of use I have placed the Links in the blue tab bar at the top of the pages. :)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Decent size order just placed. That way you can track it.

The day after the order is placed I can see the items were purchased and the 4% commission.. But I have no way of seeing who placed it. Someone bought an kindle and a leather case. I don't know who though. So whoever you are. Thanks. :)

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
The day after the order is placed I can see the items were purchased and the 4% commission.. But I have no way of seeing who placed it. Someone bought an kindle and a leather case. I don't know who though. So whoever you are. Thanks. :)

At least we know it works now.:)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Placed an order today on Amazon using the tab here on TOO.

Thanks for finding this and bringing it back to the top.. A good reminder guys. There is a tab at the top of the page for Amazon. If you click that button it will take you to amazon where you can shop as normal. The price is the same, there are no fees, and all deals still apply.. We only make a small commission for referring you to their site. It helps keep the lights on around here and is greatly appreciated.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Your very welcome.

Also, don't forget about the Bass Pro Shop tab. With summer here and fishing in full swing we are going to need new gear lol. I know I loose a bunch during a good season on the water.