Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New confirmation code!!!

Lucky

Sunbury
Whats the increase going to be? Is it for everything? Tags and license? Going out here in little to get license buck\ doe tag and one anterless tag and going to start hunting tom. Just wondering how much increase is going to be.

Tipmoose

Supporting Member
Grove City
Whats the increase going to be? Is it for everything? Tags and license? Going out here in little to get license buck\ doe tag and one anterless tag and going to start hunting tom. Just wondering how much increase is going to be.

The way I understand it from an oddly written Ohio Outdoor News article....

License:
Resident: No change
Non resident; 124.00 increases to 181.00

Tags:
Resident adult under 66 - Either sex tag: 24.00 increase to 31.00
Resident adult over 66 - no change
Resident youth - Either sex tag: 12.00 increases to 16.00

Non resident - Either sex tag: 77.00

Please correct me if Im wrong.

The way I understand it from an oddly written Ohio Outdoor News article....

License:
Resident: No change
Non resident; 124.00 increases to 181.00

Tags:
Resident adult under 66 - Either sex tag: 24.00 increase to 31.00
Resident adult over 66 - no change
Resident youth - Either sex tag: 12.00 increases to 16.00

Non resident - Either sex tag: 77.00

Please correct me if Im wrong.

Not that I have the money for it yet but I thought maybe I better look into the Non resident license since it was cheaper. On the ODNR site it says it's $180.96 even now, no discount for early purchase. Seems strange to have a tag price increase after tomorrow though. Wonder what made them think that was a good idea as it mostly affects adult residents and youth (NR youth included).

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
You need to get out of the house more! Starting to act like your surroundings...bringing up old shit. Time to move on and look forward. Damn woman

Hey I looked and its on the coyote den tag! You've gotten that one and the deer tag switched up again.