Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New Header

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Guys, It's impossible for me to test the new header with all the browser configs and resolutions... Just let me know if it's screwed up for you. If so please post a screenshot of what it looks like. Thanks. Hope ya like it. :smiley_coolpeace:

rrr

That's what mine looks like through Chrome.

Also, I'm noticing that I can only "Quick Reply" to threads now, maybe that's with the new update? Which also means that I can't attach pictures (that's why I put that one in photobucket)

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Chrome is quickly becoming a pain in my ass. Lol.. I can fix that broken link though.

As far as the quick reply you should have a "go advanced" button right under the quick reply box.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ps. I hate it when foxes start crying right at dark. Chills... I would rather it be a pack of yotes sounding off behind me.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Ps. I hate it when foxes start crying right at dark. Chills... I would rather it be a pack of yotes sounding off behind me.

Never mind. They yotes just went off not 200 yards away... lol. Careful what you wish for...

rrr

I like it. Don't mind me bitchin too much Joe. And the "Go Advanced" works thanks

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Mine shows a red X the same spot as Cap't. I right clicked and opened in a new window and it takes me to the forum main page.

IE 8 running on my machine

Last edited: