Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hi, found this site while looking for a lease. My buddy and I are retired disabled vets who have been hunting a farm in Muskingam county for about 12 years. The farmer retired, sold it and moved to texas. I am a Hunter Ed and NRA instructor. Used to be avid bowhunter but my adventures in the special opns military caught up with me about 12 years ago and now not so much. No climbing trees any more. Since then, 2 neck surgeries with 4 fused vertabra, 4 damaged vertabra in low back, one knee replacement and the other about 2 years out, both shoulders bummed up and VA said both ankles broken twice (news to me). So my days of climbing and dragging deer out of steep ravines and hills are over. We are looking for a lease for mainly muzzleloader season and if some guys here want to split a week and let us have muzzleloading we are game IF it is a lease we can use an ATV on. If so, email hermanharke@aol.com

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
Welcome to the site. Sorry to hear about your health issues. Thank you for your service! Muzzy season is only a few days away so it is going to be difficult finding a lease this late but you can always plan for next year. Good luck!