Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE New Old Town Canoe - FOR SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR SALE - Old Town Saranac 146 XT canoe
Options:
* 14' 6" length & 37" wide
* Load Cap. 700 - 750 Lbs.
* Weight: 79 Lbs.
* Foam Transport Blocks
* Canoe Cart
* Canoe Outriggers
More info. from Old Town's website:
www.oldtowncanoe.com/canoes/huntingFishing/saranac_146xt_angler.html

I've owned this canoe for 3 months, have had it in the water 3x and purchased it new at Gander Mountain. It has a current license that's good until 2014. I'm selling it to purchase a kayak. :smiley_blink:

The outriggers go with the canoe and so does the canoe cart. Both items function, very well and have a combined worth of over $250, if purchased new. The seats are very comfortable!

It all fits in and on my Honda Civic! :smiley_bril:

$525 OBO

Yup. :smiley_chinrub: I can load the canoe by myself, but it's an event and it takes 20 minutes or more. I've got about 4 decent marks on my car, that I'd like to see go away, but that's not happening.

I kinda hate to see it go because it's so stable with the outriggers that I built, to where 2 people can stand and shoot carp without it being tipsy. :smiley_bril:

I've got my eyes on an Old Town Vapor 10 Angler, that I'd like to replace my canoe with and life would be much simpler. :smiley_blink:

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

Last edited:
SOLD!!! Thank you, for looking. :smiley_bril:
Gotta call from a gentleman in WV, near Marietta, OH and we met half way in Columbus. He's a happy owner of this canoe. :smiley_blink:

I purchased an Old Town Vapor 10 kayak, on the way home, from Dunham's Sports in Bellefontaine. Couldn't pass up their price, as it beat out Gander Mtn., Cabelas, Bass Pro and Dick's Sporting Goods at $299

Status
Not open for further replies.