Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

NHL Playoffs....

Fletch

Supporting Member
I’m only breaking your chops...I actually thought both were funny. I played in an adult hockey league for years....guys who were in their 20’s and 30’s were quite “chippy”....thinking that they were playing for the Stanley cup....but when we hit our 40’s, we didn’t care who won, we just wanted to play hockey.

I know your only busting chops and in return I'm busting yours... So no harm done... Hey if I can dish it at times I better be able to take it... One of the reasons I like this site is everyone busts on each other but knows where to draw the line and not make it TOO offensive... Just good old fun... No need to get too bent out of shape over a game we are not getting anything out of... Sid or Mario sure as hell aren't going to give me a call saying they have a piece of property with a 250 incher on it and come hunt it... If they win, Great, if they don't I'm sure as hell not losing sleep over it...

Cspot yes it is great that Washington is down 2 games to none against Columbus... I hope they get swept... Go Columbus... My heart bleeds for Ovechkin... I'm not a fan of Oshie either, in my opinion he dishes out a lot of cheap hits...

Whats this the site changes Pickle Pickle to I'm a homo....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Pens were all over the Flyers last night.. Very important game, win and you have them by the throat, lose and it's a free for all with basically a 3 game series... Now Flyers have to win 3 in a row... Now all we need is for Columbus to dump Washington.. Go Pens..

Isaacorps

Columbus
Jackets deserved to lose that one. They were off from the start. Sloppy passes, lazy puck handling, no sense of urgency. I think you saw the Caps veteran experience show up. That’s how you come back after a double OT marathon. Oh, and Holtbe is a brick wall. Going back to him in goal turned this series

Reactions: Fletch

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well the Pens moved on... Flyers put on a great fight and hats off too them... But the Philly fans throwing full cans of beer on the ice at the Pens players....REALLY??? Typical Philly fans.... Actions like this are not needed.... Now all we need is Columbus to win....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Looks like my hockey season is over

Well it don't have to be.... Come on over and root for the Pens... The Pens are going to use a lot of support against Washington... And we don't have to tell "J" or Sgt. Fury your rooting for the Burg.... LOL

Reactions: Sgt Fury