Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nittany Lions

Huckleberry Finn

So he said he would resign at the end of the season and that wasn't good enough? They gave him option to resign today same as the president?

That I see as being fit, but that is not was has been covered in the news.... thanks for clearing that up!

They've had about 10 years to make a phone call, and they didn't. And the same span of time to resign. It's like this, when Tom Ridge shows up on your campus and people are saying that you're going get replaced by him, that might be a good time to step down.

--

Dumb gets dumber when Penn State's board has a meeting during the night and releases it at 10pm. In Happy Valley. Really? Rioting in the streets, drunk kids flipping media vans. The Board didn't even call the police to give them a heads up. The cult-like following of Joe Pa really was shown last night, people screaming in rage instead of realizing the ramifications of child abuse. This isn't about football, and I commend the Board for their stand, it's just not something you mess around with. We're talking about 8-20 boys that's got molested over a period of time and a cover-up that lasted a decade. 10 years of a sexual predator walking through the locker room daily. And we're going to get made when that guy, and the guys that covered up for him lose their jobs? REALLY?

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
They've had about 10 years to make a phone call, and they didn't. And the same span of time to resign. It's like this, when Tom Ridge shows up on your campus and people are saying that you're going get replaced by him, that might be a good time to step down.

--

Dumb gets dumber when Penn State's board has a meeting during the night and releases it at 10pm. In Happy Valley. Really? Rioting in the streets, drunk kids flipping media vans. The Board didn't even call the police to give them a heads up. The cult-like following of Joe Pa really was shown last night, people screaming in rage instead of realizing the ramifications of child abuse. This isn't about football, and I commend the Board for their stand, it's just not something you mess around with. We're talking about 8-20 boys that's got molested over a period of time and a cover-up that lasted a decade. 10 years of a sexual predator walking through the locker room daily. And we're going to get made when that guy, and the guys that covered up for him lose their jobs? REALLY?
Nailed it.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
So the board didn't know nothing about this when Joe testified in front of a grand jury in 2010? Why are they just now taking action in the middle of the season? Why not can him or give him the same option to resign when they first found out about this in 2010?

Big H

Medina
Have you seen the latest? Sandusky may have actually been "pimping" out the boys to donors? WTF? If I had witnessed what the undergraduate student had seen, I would have been dragging a bloody body out of the shower and then calling the cops.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
You see the latest?

Sum bitch was free on bail walking in his neighborhood wearing PSU gear. His back deck is 50' from a grade school playground!!! WTF?!?