Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

No other river people??

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Dang..........

Where is Bow Lady?? She started this thread and has not come back. Just so you guy's know she has a free pass to the front of the line to go fishing with me. :smiley_bestfriends:

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
I fish Lake Erie for Walley and perch BUT when the fall hits I am fly fishing the rivers here in North East Ohio for the Steel Heads. :smiley_asswhip:

These are just a few of many. Great time from September (late) until spring around Easter. Only problem in last spring the dang Suckers run the rivers as well.

:smiley_cry:

Are u loud ta shootz dem feeshes

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
Lol, No Cuzing Geezer yens can't shoot em, spear em, snag em, net em or bow hunt for dem.

Have a greak Day Cuz!!

Hey Cuz - wud dat thingy lay'n in the grass in that one photo - that a trap or somethin ta ketch Dan's arrah when it comes outa night - dang

bow lady

NW Ohio
I think I need to fish with riverdude! Those steelhead or salmon, whatever they are look like alot of fun! I am not sure I could land one, a big Maumee river carp or sucker wears me out.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I think I need to fish with riverdude! Those steelhead or salmon, whatever they are look like alot of fun! I am not sure I could land one, a big Maumee river carp or sucker wears me out.

You are more then welcome to come fishing with me Bow Lady.

Those are Steel Heads that run the rivers from fall through spring. I fly fish for them and it is a blast! You can't just haul em in, you need to play them and let them get tired.

If you want too let me know.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I am around, just not much. I have been really busy with work, I check in when I can.

Well that's a bummer Bow Lady. What kind of workd do you do that keeps ya so busy?

That's one advantage with the job I have ( I am a Mud Logger ), I work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You actually only work 5 or 6 hours and the rest of the time I play on the internet or watch TV.

Hope to see you on T.O.O. more often.

I am also one of the Maumee river wareye fishermen

I can tell you 1 thing for sure
Fishing with Swantucky is a blast
Even if the fish aren't biting

You will laugh your self silly hereing his storys

But be sure and ask him to wear his thong

John

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort