Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

No words IKS

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Awesome. Congrats! I'm curious if you have pics or info on where he was first hit with the broadlead now that you are able to look. If I remember right I was thinking to myself that it looked like a fatal shot and was amazed he was still alive. I could be thinking about someone else though.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Awesome. Congrats! I'm curious if you have pics or info on where he was first hit with the broadlead now that you are able to look. If I remember right I was thinking to myself that it looked like a fatal shot and was amazed he was still alive. I could be thinking about someone else though.
A1F998E5-1C4C-47A1-B513-894EDFD0DC46.jpeg
B4B23FD8-DC76-4E77-8F99-1DEAC2F48D91.jpeg

Best I can do Seth

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Seth, Adam Triplett, a buddy found about 7” of scar tissue inside the hide leading to the exit hole of his broad head. The entry hole had evidence that all 3 blade opened up at impact and then traveled down just inside the hide not inside the chest cavity and out below. It did not enter the chest cavity due to the steep angle or of the deflection of a rib or both. I’ll try a get pics of inside the hide later tonight.

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I would like to thank our Lord and Savior for giving me another opportunity first off!!!!
Thanks from the bottom of my heart to all of you for the support when I shot him back 3 weeks ago! I was pretty bummed out and you all helped me through it.
Thanks TOO for all the comments as well!
Ric and I have been drinking beer all day!😂
I will share my story after we celebrate tonight.😂