Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Not all oats are the same

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Farmer and a seed dealer.... Might be a smart guy but that resume is less than impressive. Seems more like somebody just trying to make money playing pretend biologist.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Farmer and a seed dealer.... Might be a smart guy but that resume is less than impressive. Seems more like somebody just trying to make money playing pretend biologist.

My thoughts too JB. I mean if we're just going to throw links up all willy-nilly trying to get members to go elsewhere to read content, it would be best if they were directed to likes of say Dr. James Kroll or Dr. Grant Woods when it comes to "expert" advice on managment topics. Unless of course the detination content delivers more value than this largely anecdotal synopsis of oats.

Frank, you, much more than any other contributing member, like to post links to other sites which then drives our traffic elsewhere. Whereas this is acceptable on an occassional basis, and when the content warrants it of course, I'd ask that you do this a little more judicsiously going forward.

at1010

*Supporting Member*

JB do you follow habitat managers on FB? this is the guy who is posting on there all the time about how smart here is, soil breakdowns, etc. I don't know him but he seems like someone who is always trying to show how "smart" he is compared to others.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
JB do you follow habitat managers on FB? this is the guy who is posting on there all the time about how smart here is, soil breakdowns, etc. I don't know him but he seems like someone who is always trying to show how "smart" he is compared to others.

I don't... But that sounds about right.