Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Not funny

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Statue of Liberty is about the only thing worth thanking the French for. Well, french fries too! Lady Liberty will remain. If not the USA has already succombed to the the Taliban.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Behind every blade of grass... Taking it on head to head is not an issue. We could snuff this out now if only we had the fortitude to do it. The way things like this happen is with nudges and political correctness. Look at the UK. Who would have ever thought that our "brothers" would let their nation state get to where it is?

They guilt us by saying that this is what their religion demands....we pander.

It starts small and slowly gets bigger but we become affraid to stop it because we may get labeled a racist. I believe the three things that could kill the Country as we know it:

Political correctness.
Not making the hard choices (letting it ride).
Being reticent. We need to be proud of who we are and what we represent.

Beentown

Last edited:

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Who are these wackos and how in the hell do they plan on doing that without a fight? I don't see it happening, and I don't believe everything on the internet.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I think it;s a parody site. There are some things on there that don;t exactly fit.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I think it;s a parody site. There are some things on there that don;t exactly fit.

I don't care if it is a parody site or not. This IS exactly how stuff like this happens. Beener is correct. They don't take the whole cake. They nibble it a bite at a time. Pretty soon there is nothing left but dirty dishes that nobody wants to do. No different than all the homosexual shows you see on television. I have no problem with CPL Klinger. Unfortunately, there are entire shows and networks full of CPL Klingers and it is being shoved down the throats of the general public (no pun intended) until the general public thinks it is the norm. I will make sure my kids know it is not normal, and they are a very small percentage of the population. Much like any radical religion whether it is radical "Christian" or a radical "Muslim" or extremist gays, I know it is wrong. Don't let them start on your table scraps or pretty soon they will be eating your whole dinner.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I don't care if it is a parody site or not. This IS exactly how stuff like this happens. Beener is correct. They don't take the whole cake. They nibble it a bite at a time. Pretty soon there is nothing left but dirty dishes that nobody wants to do. No different than all the homosexual shows you see on television. I have no problem with CPL Klinger. Unfortunately, there are entire shows and networks full of CPL Klingers and it is being shoved down the throats of the general public (no pun intended) until the general public thinks it is the norm. I will make sure my kids know it is not normal, and they are a very small percentage of the population. Much like any radical religion whether it is radical "Christian" or a radical "Muslim" or extremist gays, I know it is wrong. Don't let them start on your table scraps or pretty soon they will be eating your whole dinner.

Oh i don;t disagree with you.