Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nothing about Nothing

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
That stuff pisses me off. Was he even in the military? I feel it disrespects those who were there.
No Military that we know of....
That's only part of it....
He is also Special Ops for Columbus...
Pistol range in his basement for Columbus Police/Sheriffs...
Undercover Cop....
Sold a small triangle of land (which belonged to someone else) for 4.2 Million.
Used to build motorcycle frames for Jesse James...🤣🤣🤣
😎
And that is just the tip of it!

Reactions: Left field

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
FB_IMG_1650526473328.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Our daughter was about 5. Wife bought a new wallet and there’s a picture of a little blonde girl in it that she removed and put on the table. Kayla came walking by and as most curious kids do, looked and asked who she was. The wife trying too be funny told her is was her sister. We did t keep her because she had blonde hair and blue eyes…. Yeah, that didn’t end well 😂 Tears we’re flowing and she ran too her room. I get home from work and had too hear all about it 😂😂😂😂

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
"You kill a policeman it means no arrest...no Miranda rights...no negotiations...nothing but as many bullets as we can shoot into you...period." said Polk County Florida Sheriff, Grady Judd

An illegal immigrant, in Polk County, Florida, who got pulled over in a routine traffic stop and ended up "executing" the deputy, who stopped him.

The deputy was shot eight times, including once behind his right ear at close range. Another deputy was wounded and a police dog killed. The murderer was later found hiding in a wooded area.

As soon as he took a shot at the SWAT team, officers opened fire.

They hit the guy 68 times. Naturally, the liberal media went nuts and asked why they had to shoot the poor, undocumented immigrant 68 times.

Sheriff Grady Judd told the Orlando Sentinel: "Because that's all the ammunition we had."

Now, is that just about the all-time greatest answer or what!

The Coroner also reported that the man died of natural causes. 😂

When asked by a reporter how that could be, since there were 68 bullet wounds in his body, he simply replied: (BEST QUOTE ever) .. ..

"When you are shot 68 times, you are naturally gonna die."

"Welcome to Florida, Y'all."