Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nothing about Nothing

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

I shit you not. At Five Guys burger joint today a guy walked in with three women. He could have been this guys twin!! The three women looked like his employees. Maybe a State farm insurance guy or something.... Anyways. All 4 of them sat down at a table right beside us... I kept giggling to myself... Eventually i couldn;t take it anymore.. I looked over at him and said "I don't always eat burgers, but when i do. It's Five guys..." One chick spit pop all over the table.. They all couldn't breathe. Apparently it was an office joke too.. lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I shit you not. At Five Guys burger joint today a guy walked in with three women. He could have been this guys twin!! The three women looked like his employees. Maybe a State farm insurance guy or something.... Anyways. All 4 of them sat down at a table right beside us... I kept giggling to myself... Eventually i couldn;t take it anymore.. I looked over at him and said "I don't always eat burgers, but when i do. It's Five guys..." One chick spit pop all over the table.. They all couldn't breathe. Apparently it was an office joke too.. lmao

lmao. That would have been worth seeing

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
lmao. That would have been worth seeing

It was like the scene right out of the commercial.. Him, 3 women all dressed nice... I even said it slow and with the accent... I didn't even get "I don;t always eat burgers" before the woman spit pop on the table.

deerburger

*Supporting Member*

Hahaha! I can't quit laughing at this.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
This was party Phil. Let this be a lesson to all those under age drinkers out there. It didn't end well for Phil...