Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nothing about Nothing

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.

Reactions: Sgt Fury

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
They not coming back cause it’s a huge drain on the system overall. Cops didn’t like it but had to do what they had to do.

Our department made the show on a few calls also, I was on some calls and told them DO NOT PUT ME ON TV. I’m a chief by rank so I had some say so.

Our sheriff department was on live pd first. We get some calls but normally quite and not news worthy, like we all like it. Since hurricane katrina we have gotten a lot of residents from the great New Orleans area and troubles have since been escalating. I was living out of city limits and moved further out of town 15 minutes away. I miss the way life was but it surely has changed since the storm. We all make jokes at work and call our city little New Orleans and I’m living in the new Slidell. It’s only getting worse, and that’s anywhere you go now days.
They’re back on Live PD Nick..... They had a first responder call and I looked for ya but no go 😂
Lady fell at a fast food place and went with the ambulance.

Last edited:

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Lol I’m in my office. Only respond to big calls. Wish I was back on the engine most times but my roll is different. All good and yeah I’m watching. The captain at my station said they were filming on their call.

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
Sneak your ass in on one of them calls, holding a sign saying hi Tooville!!!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Lmao that would be good shit, not so much for my longevity tho.

Maybe I will hit y’all up with a shoutout tomorrow night if I see them off duty, no promise. We should be out on the parade route.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dustinb80