Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Nothing about Nothing

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Great point Joe . Bring on the child rape memes ....they are hilarious.

Said no one ever.

Well , I'm sure some people do. But like you said . It's a dark deep hole with no bottom. And if these are what's being posted , it really makes me wonder what isn't being posted .
I'm not offended by any means. But it does make me question the mindset of a person who would find them funny .

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker

Said no one ever.

Well , I'm sure some people do. But like you said . It's a dark deep hole with no bottom. And if these are what's being posted , it really makes me wonder what isn't being posted .
I'm not offended by any means. But it does make me question the mindset of a person who would find them funny .
The mindset of a person who finds something funny that you don’t makes you question it? That just goes to prove what Joe stated, people have different tolerances as to what they find humorous....or not. I don’t condone child rape, but the meme that I posted was funny to me because who in their right mind would expect a conversation between father and son to take that dark turn? I get it....it’s not funny to you. That’s ok. But it doesn’t make me a bad person because I found something funny that you did not. I’ve said things out loud that made half the room laugh and the other half cringe. Again, it wasn’t my intention to offend.

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
ECCFB338-BADF-4C44-9071-D00472F9DDE1.jpeg

Too soon?

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Said no one ever.

On a scale of most to least potentially offensive memes the proverbial line could be drawn at any point below. And anywhere it is drawn there will undoubtedly be someone who finds the one below it offensive. People view humor differently and each has their limits. You can see this in standup comedy also. One joke may illicit a gasp from a person, another joke may make everyone gasp. That's because each person in the audience has their own unique psychological limit to humor. None of them are wrong, and none of them are right. The question is where is the line drawn if one was to be drawn. It's a neverending game. You're not wrong to voice your displeasure, nor is anyone wrong for thinking it's funny, or not thinking it's funny and choosing to ignore it

Wheres the line.

Child rape memes
Adult rape memes
Any rape memes
Borderline nonconsensual sex memes
Drunk sex later regreted so claim rape memes
Prostitute memes aka exploitation of women
Incest memes
Drunk sex memes
Gay sex memes
Ugly people sex memes
Anything to do with Sex memes
Anything construed as sexual
Anything considered adult
Anything not appropriate for those under 18
Anything not appropriate for those under 13
Anything not appropriate for kindergartners.
Anything at all let's just lock it.

Reactions: Big_Holla