Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Of all times!

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
It's the best time of the year, trying to get Kody his first buck, and I have to rush to emergency room last night to find out I need my gall bladder removed tomorrow. Bummer! Hopefully I can get the boy back out by Friday.
Is been sick off and on since Thursday and thought I just had the stomach bug. Pain got intense last night and that's when I headed to the hospital.
Any of you guys have this done? Thank god I have this site to occupy me in my hospital bed.
I'm on some sweet as pain killer. Never heard of it, but woohoo!

rrr

Thank god I have this site to occupy me in my hospital bed.
I'm on some sweet as pain killer. Never heard of it, but woohoo!

LOL- two important things. With the right drugs and TOO, you can do anything.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sorry to hear that, the wife had problems with hers years ago and they removed it lapa something or another she went in at 0700 and we were at giant eagle grocery shopping at 1100 lol. She is one tough woman my, she has to bearried to me for 27 years lol. It all depends on the doc as far as pain goes, good ones you have less pain bad ones well you do the math on that one.... Either way you'll get meds to make it go away lol. Oh and my wife is a nurse and hates whinny people lol....

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
SIL had it done last week. Saw her Sunday and forgot she had surgery until I read this thread. I think she is on lifting restrictions though, I don't think she can lift anything over 20lbs. Good luck!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Sucks to hear about this cotty. Well you caught it in time before something really bad happened. Be keeping you in our prayer bro.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Thx everyone. I appreciate the kind words.
Kat, I'm at Trinity West. I appreciate the gesture, but I'm going in for surgery early now. It was to be later, but it was moved. So, I doubt I'd get to talk much. Surgery, recovery, hopefully the hell out of here.