Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Official "Welcome to The Ohio Outdoors" Thread

educatedhick

hey I'm matt... wanted to start hunting away from home and thought that this would be the best way to get about hunting in southern ohio

Hi everyone! My name is Erin, and I'm new to the site. My dad is "full bore" and my uncle is "finelyshedded". They were talking about what a great site this is, so I wanted to check it out! My fiance Nick and I live in Vinton county and we love to hunt whitetail and go fishing. I'm already enjoying the threads about your sheds from this year. Looks like everyone's done good! Looking forward to sharing my experiences and making new friends on here. Thanks! -Erin

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Hey Erin welcome too the site, bunch of great folks here and your Dad and Uncle Ric are great guys..... Pull up a chair and enjoy the campfire.....

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to TOO Erin. You can pick your friends, but you can't pick your family. We won't hold it against you about your dad and uncle. lmao

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Welcome to the site. Can't wait to hear some stories about deer,dad,uncle or whatever ya want. lmao

Post away and if ya have some pics post those as well. We all like pics from the outdoors.