Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Fishing Contest 2021

Bighoun52

In the woods
My bug boy with a hammer of a carp. We were trying for a Sunfish in this sucker latched on. Thought he was going to be swimming!!
A3D69E71-C25F-4E08-BB82-FE25848AB95D.jpeg

Chancegriffis

Salesville ohio
Headed to Florida for 8 days. Got all my mineral sites topped off and even got around to hanging a couple tree stands the last couple days. Excited to head back to my home state! Stay tuned for some grouper/snapper/tarpon/snook/ redfish pictures! They’ll be arriving shortly!

Floki

Good stuff fellas. I was going to enter but.. I didn’t want to win.👀😂

lol jk went yesterday with the kid got a couple catfish nothing to big. Yet kid is learning how to set the hook.
He likes to yank then drop pole down and yank agin.

Then step to the side and yank agin.

Seriously tho when I was a kid I did the same shit. Catching catfish/carp I just couldn’t set the hook.

so I’m hoping he gets it.
He had ample opportunities that day. I didn’t get a hit one. He got a couple.

Anyone else is ver have that problem?

Wildlife

Denny
Supporting Member
Ross County, Ohio
Look like it’s been slow for awhile due to hot weather. Should be a good time for catfishing this time of the month.

40 days left until the contest ends. Let’s see some catfish, fellas 🤙

I haven't been out in over a year. Definitely wanting to get out for some catfish. Was thinking about breaking out the cat poles this week. Your thread has now bumped up that thought. I'm chopping at the bits wanting to land some monster cats! Suppose I'll get off here and get on it now, thanks! :cool:(y)

Reactions: MoonLab