Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio State Buckeyes 2023

Hedgelj

Supporting Member
Mohicanish
Screenshot_20240105_125925_Facebook.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Dustinb80

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
😅😅😅😅😅 Yall enjoy that low-snapping son of a bitch. 😅 I hope your new QB is good at catching snaps anywhere within a 6-foot circle around his body. Three crappy snaps in the OT possession against Michigan.

Good riddance.

View attachment 190334
Yup, Day probably thinks he’s pulled off a great acquisition in his war room and in fact the dude is just glad someone wanted him. 🙄🤦🏻‍♂️🤣😂

If this young man thinks this coaching staff is going to improve his technique and turn him into an AA or first team all conference type player he better hope they fire the OL coach at least!

If that’s Travis Tritt in Joes meme Hims lookin like he’s fallen on hard times since Annie kicked the bucket. 🤣

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Was he bad all year or just in that game? Can’t see Saben keeping him playing if he was that bad.

He's a senior. I am SURE Saban told him to start looking for a job and plans to give the next guy up a shot. He's a senior and it was a problem last year too.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
  • Haha
Reactions: Jackalope

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
JT coming back all but ensures our defense will be as good, if not better next year. Egbuka coming back is huge with Harrison leaving. I still think we're weak at QB and who knows about the OL, and it appears we're stuck with Day, but it wasn't the mass exodus I think we all feared. Should be a legit Top-10 team from the start, maybe as good as #6.

mrbighorns

Medina
There is a ton coming back. Several good transfers from the portal. That center cant be that bad, no one is allowed an off day.?Dude was playing for one of the best programs in the country. Maybe they move him to guard. Still think we need to get a mean attitude on both sides of the ball.