Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

OMG say it ain't true

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
5Xp9dJuCgRBEQJYIw4L8fF8tuk1BJp80uXoUbpd66Xw.png

I don't know bout the lies - hair dye looks real

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
He was in front of those lights and cameras for and hour and 40 minutes, laying out what bullshit they have proof of. And yet the majority of the media chooses his hair coloring to be the main story.

Geezer- you’re a true American patriot. I’ll never doubt that. But I get the impression you are one of the few that pulled the lever for Biden.... there is no way that son of a bitch won legitimately. Trump got 10 million votes more this time than he did in 2016... and he won 2016.

Rudy don’t need to dye that hair. I’m not going to laugh about it simply because the god damned media chooses to make that the story. Corrupt son of bitches can all go to hell and I look forward to watching their bodies rot.

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
He was in front of those lights and cameras for and hour and 40 minutes, laying out what bullshit they have proof of. And yet the majority of the media chooses his hair coloring to be the main story.

Geezer- you’re a true American patriot. I’ll never doubt that. But I get the impression you are one of the few that pulled the lever for Biden.... there is no way that son of a bitch won legitimately. Trump got 10 million votes more this time than he did in 2016... and he won 2016.

Rudy don’t need to dye that hair. I’m not going to laugh about it simply because the god damned media chooses to make that the story. Corrupt son of bitches can all go to hell and I look forward to watching their bodies rot.

Well ya don't see something like that every day - his people should have rescued him - didn't mean to offend you Brock - i call uhm like i see uhm - hope you have a great family Thanks Giving - btw i didn't laugh - i said i felt sorry for him or did you miss that - said maybe he was sick - dang

Last edited:
Reactions: Bankfish

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
And why is there no specifics as to the “lies@ Rudy is telling? Why?

These son of a bitches calling Rudy a liar and all they have done is lie... for four dang years. Trump/Russia... Btw, did you watch Biden’s presser yesterday after Rudy told “lies”? Did you watch that son of bitch complaining that Trump isn’t helping his transition team? Did you see him say, “ Trump won’t let me see the details of Operation Warp Speed “? How about Biden complaining because Trump hasn’t explained the plans to distribute the vaccine.... the same son of bitch that said Trump did everything wrong now wants to know what the plan is. Are you fucking kidding me?
Yeah, let’s make fun of Rudy’s hair and call him a liar. Fuck that. And fuck the Democrats.... every god damned one of them.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The details that Rudy laid out were pretty cut and clear. 15,000 people in Pittsburgh showed up to vote in person and we're told they already voted by mail. Ballot counters in big cities calling and notifying mail in voters that their ballots were incorrect and giving them a chance to fix it but not doing the same for rural and suburban areas. Blatantly attempting to maximize the vote count in Democrat stronghokds, but throwing out ballots likely to be republican and never telling them. I think trump should swing the big hammer and bring Biden and the DNC up on RICO charges for counterfeiting. There's enough there to establish a pattern of corrupt behavior which is all that's needed under RICO. But there agan, they're all politicians. They all have skeletons and dirty laundry.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The details that Rudy laid out were pretty cut and clear. 15,000 people in Pittsburgh showed up to vote in person and we're told they already voted by mail. Ballot counters in big cities calling and notifying mail in voters that their ballots were incorrect and giving them a chance to fix it but not doing the same for rural and suburban areas. Blatantly attempting to maximize the vote count in Democrat stronghokds, but throwing out ballots likely to be republican and never telling them. I think trump should swing the big hammer and bring Biden and the DNC up on RICO charges for counterfeiting. There's enough there to establish a pattern of corrupt behavior which is all that's needed under RICO. But there agan, they're all politicians. They all have skeletons and dirty laundry.
Yeah, but did you see his hair?

lung buster

hocking county
And why is there no specifics as to the “lies@ Rudy is telling? Why?

These son of a bitches calling Rudy a liar and all they have done is lie... for four dang years. Trump/Russia... Btw, did you watch Biden’s presser yesterday after Rudy told “lies”? Did you watch that son of bitch complaining that Trump isn’t helping his transition team? Did you see him say, “ Trump won’t let me see the details of Operation Warp Speed “? How about Biden complaining because Trump hasn’t explained the plans to distribute the vaccine.... the same son of bitch that said Trump did everything wrong now wants to know what the plan is. Are you fucking kidding me?
Yeah, let’s make fun of Rudy’s hair and call him a liar. Fuck that. And fuck the Democrats.... every god damned one of them.
Spot on Brock! I wish I could like this post multiple times!!!