Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

One Nation Coffee

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
The coffee showed up today. Tomorrow morning we will brew the first pot.
630CBE07-7796-445F-B37B-54765739C423.jpeg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Tanzanian peaberry? WTF is a peaberry?
Not sure I want to know. 😁

Maybe it was Army coffee. Maybe it was 25yrs plowing snow and drinking whatever was left at the gas station. I just don't care what coffee I drink. I admit to not having the most refined taste buds either. I just don't taste much difference no matter the coffee I drink. Hazelnut, cappuccino, etc, is totally different taste. Pour me a cup of the 4 flavors at the gas station and they all taste about the same.

I can get behind supporting American based business like this thread is doing though. 👍

Reactions: Dustinb80

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We ordered on the 24th. Never got any acknowledgment of the order. Wife called, emailed and never got a response.
She used another email to ask a general question and got a response. She then proceeded too ask why we haven’t received our or or any acknowledgment.
Transferred too someone else, they showed no order and said it was a glitch. She gave them the PayPal information. Then it magically appeared.
Shipped out yesterday. We’ll see how it tastes…. Better be some good shit…

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Tanzanian peaberry? WTF is a peaberry?
From google:
A coffee cherry usually contains 2 beans. That is why coffee beans are flat. A pea berry is when the cherry only contains 1 bean. They are a round bean like a pea. “Typically peaberry is more buoyant and more brightly acidly, more complex in the upper aromatic ranges of the profile but somewhat lighter in body than comparable normal shaped beans”

Pretty sure that I won’t be able tell the difference. Just wanted a lighter roast to try. 😂🤣😂

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
We ordered on the 24th. Never got any acknowledgment of the order. Wife called, emailed and never got a response.
She used another email to ask a general question and got a response. She then proceeded too ask why we haven’t received our or or any acknowledgment.
Transferred too someone else, they showed no order and said it was a glitch. She gave them the PayPal information. Then it magically appeared.
Shipped out yesterday. We’ll see how it tastes…. Better be some good shit…
The shipping process has a lot to be desired. I did not receive any shipping notification from One Nation until 2 days ago. i had already received a shipment notice from UPS a few days before that so I knew it was in the way. Took about 8-10 days from order to receiving it. They have some things to work in that is for sure. Hoping it is just growing pains and they get it sorted out.

Reactions: "J" and Dustinb80