Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Oneide Black Eagle

Status
Not open for further replies.

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
For Sale” Oneida Black Eagle Compound Bow. 35-55 # draw weight. Short draw???? My draw is 28” Whisker Biscuit rest. Tru Glo one pin sight. $350 to your door.

Geezer

*Hims a Super Moderator*
COB must a gotz a new gfriend - him sell'n all hiz stuff - dang cob :smiley_chinrub:

COB-TY

Ohio
In need of serious!!! cash Geezer. You know, life is a bitch and then you die. Got a couple more items to add when I git a new disc fer da camera. :smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum:

COB-TY

Ohio
Ted you re-doing that kitchen already????

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! You just had to bring THAT up dint you. That's been done now about seven months. "We" (I have a mouse in my pocket!) now had to replace two doors, paint the rest od the kitchen, family room, living room, hall way, and bed room! WILL IT NEVER END????? :smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum::smiley_adfundum:

COB-TY

Ohio
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not fer me. Not my cup of tea. Have their place, just not in my hands. :smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum:

COB-TY

Ohio
Carp ma battery went belly up on my digital. New one on order at Amazon. Will send as soon as it git here. mst been all dem picher of guns. :smiley_bril::smiley_adfundum:

Status
Not open for further replies.