Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Only at walmart...

Gordo

Athens County
Just ran into these folks at wally world. They said they where gearing up for some dudes 21st birthday bash throw down. $&$.::-superrastaspliffmansmileyplease-::.$&$

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Was in the Salem wallyworld a few months ago and ran into some dude walking around in drag.... All dolled up in womans clothing... I walked by and did a double take thinking that can't be what I think it is... The old mind couldn't register it for a couple of minutes man that shitz was fugged up.... Come to find out he's a auto mechanic for a local dealership... Needless to say they'll get none of my bussiness... From what I was told it is one heck of a mechanic....

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Was in the Salem wallyworld a few months ago and ran into some dude walking around in drag.... All dolled up in womans clothing... I walked by and did a double take thinking that can't be what I think it is... The old mind couldn't register it for a couple of minutes man that shitz was fugged up.... Come to find out he's a auto mechanic for a local dealership... Needless to say they'll get none of my bussiness... From what I was told it is one heck of a mechanic....

I bet he's a good mechanic. Sounds like he likes playing with tools.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I bet he's a good mechanic. Sounds like he likes playing with tools.

Well, Ya gots Hand tools, air tools, battery operated tools. Yup sounds like he is in the right place lmao.

They also use him to clean out the exhaust pipes by sucking out the carbon build up that blocks the flow :smiley_clap:.