Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

OnX Maps Question????

Fletch

Supporting Member
What's up with OnX Maps not showing addresses for certain counties... Tried doing a search of Licking County properties and no addresses shown....

Fletch

Supporting Member
As your home state is not Ohio, i assume you have the premium plan that gives you all states?
Yes... And they just renewed my membership today.... Tried customer service... But got no response....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Deer hunting in Licking county is terrible and going to get worse with the largest semi-conductor factory in the world being built here as we speak. Stark county is where you should be looking. (y)
Who said I was looking for deer hunting... Esp. when Stark County exists... And I have a contact in Stark County....

• Haha
Reactions: Jamie

Fletch

Supporting Member
According to OnX.. They currently have no tax addresses for Licking County....

Jamie

Ohio
Who said I was looking for deer hunting... Esp. when Stark County exists... And I have a contact in Stark County....
Well, no sensible outdoorsman would ever move here now. I was under the impression that you are a sensible outdoorsman. If you happen to be looking for a new residence, I do have a very nice condominium for sale in southern Licking county on the fringe of a nice golf course. The back patio overlooks the practice driving range. Ready for immediate occupancy, has second floor laundry with washer and dryer included.

Fletch

Supporting Member
Well, no sensible outdoorsman would ever move here now. I was under the impression that you are a sensible outdoorsman. If you happen to be looking for a new residence, I do have a very nice condominium for sale in southern Licking county on the fringe of a nice golf course. The back patio overlooks the practice driving range. Ready for immediate occupancy, has second floor laundry with washer and dryer included.
Nope.... Not looking for a residence at the time... Couple years back I was looking for a chunk of land... But today's prices are way out of line... However I was checking out OnX to possibly find a small piece to lease for deer hunting... I had about 8 letters left over, so I said let's send them to Licking County.... But no addresses... That's ok... I saved some postage... Yeh ok... I already send out around a 100 letters... If I get no response, I give up...

Jamie

Ohio
I hate golf. Never played a round. Condo was my mothers, and it really is for sale. You will not touch good deer hunting land for less than about $4K an acre in Licking county.

Fletch

Supporting Member
I hate golf. Never played a round. Condo was my mothers, and it really is for sale. You will not touch good deer hunting land for less than about $4K an acre in Licking county.
A lot more than that.... Several realtors keep send me listings from years ago... OMG THE PRICES.....

Isaacorps

Columbus
Nope.... Not looking for a residence at the time... Couple years back I was looking for a chunk of land... But today's prices are way out of line... However I was checking out OnX to possibly find a small piece to lease for deer hunting... I had about 8 letters left over, so I said let's send them to Licking County.... But no addresses... That's ok... I saved some postage... Yeh ok... I already send out around a 100 letters... If I get no response, I give up...
Prices are in line with demand 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: Hedgelj