Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Open seat for smallies in morn.???

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
Caught alot of largemouths only about 14 smallies but they were dandies,I was a little rusty on setting the hook I missed several,this was my 1st fish of the day not a very good pic when taking it yourself

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I worked this weekend but office was off I would of taken you up on the offer.... where did you put in at????

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
Catawba,I fished the marina's around there and clear out to rattlesnake,,the grounds crew on rattlesnake was dumping there lawn mower bags of grass in the water making a mess in already stained water

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Almost bough a stratos but they were going out of bussiness at the time and got me gun shy about parts. Went with the Triton instead... stratos make nice boats though......

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
I did see some good bowfishing spots around middle bass island,there was a marina full of gar and carp at the surface,I tried snagging a few big gar they were huge

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Nice job Longdraw!! Wish I coulda made it out. The rest of the summer is pretty open (except for little league on Saturdays).

I think Nash hit Buckeye on Saturday and caught a few TOO.

Longdraw

Central,Ohio
I am headed back up this weekend long as the weather is half decent,a couple you guys should bring the boats and have a little fun,they should still be on there beds and willing to eat good