Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Opening schoolsa

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Yep. Our school sent out a questionnaire a month ago ranging from our opinions on masks and who should wear them, to how many days a week the kids should go, and sports and other extracurricular activities. Pretty much 80% came back as "full send", no masks or anything required. 20% came back with a few changes or precautions, but nothing unanimous

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
No kids young enough to send too skool but if we did they’d be going.... Wife and I already discussed this...

Jamie

Ohio
Thats pretty hard to avoid in a lot of places - went in gears with a history teacher where i worked -

Nancy always at odds with both the history teachers at her school. both black men, racist, bigoted, and teaching outright lies to their students. public education is a lost cause in Columbus, Ohio.

Reactions: Geezer II

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Great question! Mine will be going!
My marriage will not survive (not because of Covid 19) if my daughter (18) doesn’t go off to WVU this fall! My wife is a Basket Case! They turn Bat Shit Crazy when they no longer can countrol their baby girl!!!

Geezer II

Bountiful Hunting Grounds Beyond.
portage county oh
Nancy always at odds with both the history teachers at her school. both black men, racist, bigoted, and teaching outright lies to their students. public education is a lost cause in Columbus, Ohio.
This guy was anti gun - i was inner city like Nancy had a police precinct in our building - 2 uniformed armed cops walking the halls all day - high school - half black - half white - broke up so many fights every day - got the cops work n the history teacher also - lol