Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

OS 2010/2011 contest

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
If anybody was signed up and wish to compete this year you will have to go sign up again. Seems 45 deleted the original sign up thread lol.

WOOOOPS

rrr

LOL just read the thread. I've got no desire to be in the contest since I know I'd only be sandbagging but I want to sign up and say "I am in TOO!" lol

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
All I know is 45 is in Columbus spending the last few days with his brother that is about to loose his battle with leukemia according to the Dream team thread chat. I could see making a small accidental click when your head isn't thinking straight.

swantucky

The Crew
Swanton, Ohio
All I know is 45 is in Columbus spending the last few days with his brother that is about to loose his battle with leukemia according to the Dream team thread chat. I could see making a small accidental click when your head isn't thinking straight.

That sucks. 45 has always been straight with me, he is one of the reasons I hated to leave there. Prayers for his brother for sure!!

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
That sucks. 45 has always been straight with me, he is one of the reasons I hated to leave there. Prayers for his brother for sure!!

Second that. He has always been a good Mod in my opinion. Not perfect, but who is. Prayers to their whole family. They have to be going through some tough days.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Charlie has always been a cool guy with me as well. Thoughts and prayers to him and his family in this trying time.

Charlie is one of the few I miss from over there. The other one that was nice was 56. He was also a standup guy with me and we had some fun :D.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I do not plan on signing up again. My heart just wasn't in it. I had thought about sending 45 a PM asking to be removed the other day but then realized sign up was over. I figured he was already making the teams and didn't want to screw it up. I will not be signing up this time.

I agree with you guys about Charlie and John. 45 and 56 are good guys. Ohiosam, Fred and several of the others are some of the reasons I hated leaving, but the bs and newbies were getting to be too much. My prayers are with Charlie and his family. I have no hard feelings about the thread being deleted no matter what the cause.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
45 and 56 are good guys. 56 and I PM'd back and fourth a lot on OS. I shared the first pics of "The One" with him. I have never gotten into the deer contests. I'm usually just after one or two bucks a year and I don't think I'd make a good team mate for that reason. If I don't kill one, oh well. And a few years ago I know I should have won the shed contest and as far as I know nobody has won it yet from that year.

rrr

I agree with you guys about Charlie and John. 45 and 56 are good guys. Ohiosam, Fred and several of the others are some of the reasons I hated leaving, but the bs and newbies were getting to be too much. My prayers are with Charlie and his family. I have no hard feelings about the thread being deleted no matter what the cause.

Agree 100% 45 and 56 are great guys. 56 has stepped in to give me some great advice and help and is an outstanding gentleman. I keep in touch with him via pm. 45 has pissed me off before but is gave me a second chance (and third) and is a great mod.