Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Our first bobcat pic

huntn2

Hudson, OH
Cool pic. I haven't gotten any on cam. Saw one once. Have seen others pics on the local news. Alphamax and I have a friend who got a sweet pic of one in PA not far from the OH line.

camofry

*Supporting Member*
I think there are a lot more cats in Ohio then we think. That pic is a typical Ohio cat, darker in color with very few spots. I know a guy down in southern Ohio that has to turn 8 to 10 lose out of his traps every year. I know of one in Morrow county that I would not of beleaved was here if I had not seen it for my self. I have hunted this woods for Turkey for the last 5 years and never seen it til this year. I would like to see them make a comeback in Ohio. I would love to see them running fence rows catching mice and rats over seeing the stinkin coyote killing all the rabbits and ground birds.

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Move that cam up to dayton. I guess ther is a panther running around...lol... Every half hour they talked about it today.

Huckleberry Finn

I know of one in Morrow county that I would not of beleaved was here if I had not seen it for my self. I have hunted this woods for Turkey for the last 5 years and never seen it til this year.

Really? I have never heard of anyone back home talking about bobcats. That's pretty cool!

---

Sweet pic man, thanks for sharing. It would be cool to see one from the stand!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
I've been hearing people talking about seeing them around Athens/Washington county, but I've yet to see one. Cool pic Ric, thanks for sharing!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
One of my hunting buds also got a bc pic this week in the general area and said it's an awesome pic as well. If he let's me post it I will. Prolly a mile or so where my bro got his pic.

old hunter

Great pic.I have 3500 pics. on my Buckeye Cam,at a mineral lick this year,started 1st week of July.Have several coyotes,couple fox,coons,allot of deer,but no bobcats.I would love to get a cat picture I have 7 cameras out and have over5000 pics. as of now.Velvet came off the bucks this last week.