Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Out with Joe.

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Guess Joe was trying to kick off the 4th of July weekend with a "Bang" :pickle: rotflmao

I was wondering if TF was up to his old games. :smiley_crocodile:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Guess Joe was trying to kick off the 4th of July weekend with a "Bang" :pickle: rotflmao

I was wondering if TF was up to his old games. :smiley_crocodile:

Jeff that's exactly my first impression..... found out later I was wrong..... Never can be too careful rotflmao

bow lady said:
I am not sure what I was thinking putting this on a public forum, I blame the shots. 'm sorry, this was a bad decision. Can someone just delete this, I am embarassed.
Bad decision? :smiley_chinrub: Yep.
Jack Nicholson: "When I think of a woman, I think of a man and then I take away reason and accountability."

I've had some bad "first date" experiences, myself. I highly recommend (at a minimum) using the "3 date" rule, before trusting anyone. :smiley_bril:

Good hunting, Bowhunter57

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Am I gona have to lock this thing to let it die. Lol. I want it to go away and you fuggers bring it to the top every morning lmao now that I said something it'll never go away.

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
You don't need her anyway!

Tree Monkey

NW ohio
Becareful with tha portable woman....she gets really hot fast ......don't leave her turned on too long she will leave some long last scars