Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Outboard Motor

Bigcountry40

Evinrude 9.9 outboard "kicker motor" with electric start, 2 stroke. Ran it once last year, its just sitting in the back of my shed as my boat is not big enough for a additional kicker motor. $500 for any TOO member listing for $700 on Facebook and other places. Open to trades, (guns, tools, trailers, cool shit).
IMG_0900.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0899.jpg
    IMG_0899.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_0897.jpg
    IMG_0897.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 64
Reactions: Big_Holla

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I would love to buy it. How about a redneck express Joe?

We can do that for sure. Either Chance or my FIL should be driving down right after the first of the year also. Worst case we get it to Jon and he can get it as far as his place in Tn (8hr) So we've got a couple of avenues of the ole redneck express.

Last edited:

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
We can do that for sure. Either Chance or my FIL should be driving down right after the first of the year also. Worst case we get it to Jon and he can get it as far as his place in Tn (8hr) So we've got a couple of avenues of the ole redneck express.
Let me know if my assistance is needed. I can certainly get it as far as TN and maybe even all the way to Joe depending on timing. T and I need a good excuse to spend another week down on da gulf. 🤣

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Let me know if my assistance is needed. I can certainly get it as far as TN and maybe even all the way to Joe depending on timing. T and I need a good excuse to spend another week down on da gulf. 🤣

Come on down brother. Y'all can stay at the house and if you'd rather fly i'll pick you up and have a car you can take.

Reactions: Mike and giles

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
I appreciate all involved to make this happen. Let me know when it’s acted upon and how you’d like to receive your funds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike and giles

triple_duece

Ragin Cajun.
@triple_duece I'll mark sold as soon as you give me the word, but you also have to allow me to come down and hunt your camp (which I can kill a scrub buck and or a hog) and you have to make boudin and craw fish boil. Obviously kidding about the second part, sort of
Dang you got me! Added to your post so let’s address a couple of them. You can come hunt, you can kill what you want but have to offer me the same up there. I don’t make boudin but just picked up $300 bucks worth of deer boudin. Next is crawfish, they coming in season for the rich folks at $5 a pound right now so may want to wait till the spring.