Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pandora

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I love pandora also, actually got the app for my ipod touch..one thing that does bug me is that it plays some of the same songs over and over, and the thing about how you cant skip songs is annoying.

epe

Lancaster
As I am working, jamming to my new Rammstein station, I had to profess my love for Pandora again. If only all women were this good. :smiley_clap:

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I have 11 stations hahahaha
Jamey johnson Radio
Paper Boy Radio
Rob Zombie Radio
Onyx Radio
Eric church
90's Radio
Thousand Foot Krutch Radio
AZ Radio
Jason aldean Radio
Cinderella Radio
My Darkest Days Radio

I like alot of different music...

I have been jammin to thousand foot crutch lately though...Pillar, Red, & Disciple rock out pretty good!

Gotta love Jamey Johnson radio!

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I was having issues with it for a couple months via cell. But now it is all good and is better than IHeartRadio.

epe

Lancaster
They just busted out a johnny cash and Charlie Daniels band song on my Ramstein station? How did they know I liked em both. Crazy bastards..

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I just figured out what Pandora was. The guys at work jam to it in the molding room, and always have some good tunes on when I'm in there. I do not have a smart phone with apps, data, etc., so can I use this on the home computer or run it through the PS3 to use on the stereo?

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
I just figured out what Pandora was. The guys at work jam to it in the molding room, and always have some good tunes on when I'm in there. I do not have a smart phone with apps, data, etc., so can I use this on the home computer or run it through the PS3 to use on the stereo?

Home computer for sure, PS3 I have no clue.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member

Yep Listening to Jamey Johnson Radio right now on Pandora.com from my comp. :smiley_coolpeace:

rgecko23

*Supporting Member*
Massillon, Ohio
I listen to my pandora all day. Sometimes I go back and forth between pandora and Slacker. Depends on which one os being quirky. Slacker has been shutting my phone off randomly so I cleared the chache and gave it a rest for while. back to pandora now.