Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pics

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
Here is some recent pics I've been getting. Nothing huge but this big 12 is the one I'm trying to kill since I have'nt seen or gotten any pics of the big mofo since opening day.
[/IMG]
This buck just showed up. I don't know what to think of this one. I think he's a 3 yr old but I'm not sure.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
These 2 bucks are on a diff. property. This is where the big one was at all summer. I think these 2 got in a heck of a brawl.
[/IMG]
[/IMG]
This is gonna be a good one next year if he makes it.
[/IMG]

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Heck of a neck on that first one.. Dang... I would like to see what busted up those last two. lol

JD Boyd

*Supporting Member*
Urbana
That top one is the one I had at 65 yards friday night but never got any closer. The trail cam pic is not the greatest but trust me that is one bruiser of a buck. The crab claws on him are unreal. The beams have to be 27 or so inches and I bet he's at least 24 inside. The tines don't look that long in the pic but they all go forward instead of up. Seems to be in the genetics in this area cause you see the buck in pic 2-3 does the same.I've seen him 4 times under a 100 yards and everytime he looks better. I'm hoping this is gonna be the week I catch him being stoopid....

Last edited: