Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Pig skull

Worked on the pig i killed a couple weeks ago this past weekend. Got it cleaned up and on a plaque. May end up going a second round on the bleach I'm not sure yet. Gonna give it a couple more days and see it it lightens up any. Really happy to get to take this animal on public land with a muzzleloader.
20200226_181721.jpg
20200208_104209.jpg

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Lake Russell is area is on the border of of GA and South Carolina about half way between Augusta and the Tennessee border. Part of the Savannah River chain. Great fishing lake along with Clark's Hill and Hartwell which are all part of that River chain.

Reactions: the Lackster
Lake Russell is area is on the border of of GA and South Carolina about half way between Augusta and the Tennessee border. Part of the Savannah River chain. Great fishing lake along with Clark's Hill and Hartwell which are all part of that River chain.
Its the other lake russell. Its in the foothills bordering the mountains. Not really steep i shot him around 1800ft. Richard b russell it the one that borders SC. It has pigs on it as well, probably more than russell wma i just never have made it over there. The Savannah river is an excellent fishery with clark hill being my go to lake.

Reactions: Quantum673

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Its the other lake russell. Its in the foothills bordering the mountains. Not really steep i shot him around 1800ft. Richard b russell it the one that borders SC. It has pigs on it as well, probably more than russell wma i just never have made it over there. The Savannah river is an excellent fishery with clark hill being my go to lake.

Gotcha. I used to fish regularly on those lakes. As well as Oconee, Eufala, and West Point in the other side of the state.

Reactions: the Lackster

Outside

When I lived in Greenwood, SC, I spent a lot of time fishing Clark’s Hill, especially around Bradley, and towards Russell’s spillway. Good times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk