Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

PM Issue..

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Some may be getting a DB error when sending or checking PMs. I know what the issue is and will fix it as soon as i get home.. Thanks for the patience.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
On the phone with the hosting company. Submitted a ticket for them to fix it, and I'm heading to home to fix it my damn self if they don't get it before then.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I was going to ask you if the site seemed to be acting up last couple days. I noticed it would hang up on page loads and I would have to click a couple times to get it to go through. I also just tried "New Posts" and came up with the DB error :(.

Kick that Tacoma in the ass and fly brother lmao.

WTF !!!!!

Now it won't let me post. Keeps telling me it's a duplicate of a post I posted withen the past 5min. :tantrum:

rrr

It's back...I'm getting errors all over the place this morning. Database issues from the server...

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
It's back...I'm getting errors all over the place this morning. Database issues from the server...

Thanks but, "It's" not back. I get every DB Error sent to my blackberry. So far It looks to be just you two. I'm looking into it. :)

What have you goobers been up to? lol Is there a certain place you see the error?

I just did an analyze / optimize / repair on every table in the DB. All came back fine.

I'll keep an eye on it.

Either way this host is about to kiss my ass.

TripleA88

*Supporting Member*
Thanks but, "It's" not back. I get every DB Error sent to my blackberry. So far It looks to be just you two. I'm looking into it. :)

What have you goobers been up to? lol Is there a certain place you see the error?

I just did an analyze / optimize / repair on every table in the DB. All came back fine.

I'll keep an eye on it.

Hahaha, that has to be annoying as hell, especially If you got one everytime I tried reloading the page. I just see it when (removed because everyone will do it just to see an blow up my BB. Thanks)

Last edited by a moderator:

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Tested it again, I get one if (removed because everyone will do it just to see. Thanks)

I get one if I try to (removed because everyone will do it just to see. Thanks) lol.

Also, The above quote is a " Reply with quote " of Trips post #12 so it's screwed up TOO

Last edited by a moderator:

rrr

Huh I will take a screen shot when I get it again, if I do. Seems to be running fine now?