Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Podcasts

Haha! I’ll admit that the only one I’ve listened was jesses and it was awesome. I’m still trying to figure out how you guys actually have playlist. I’ve just been searching on YouTube for stuff. Is this an app you guys use or is this preloaded on my iPhone?
Depends on your phone. If you have an IPhone you can just use the podcast app. Hit subscribe and they download to your phone. If you don’t have Apple you can download podcast players like sticher or Podbean. Or you can also use Spotify or Google Play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
I’ll have to look into it some more. Seems like I seen something on my phone at one point. I might of deleted it though. I usually dump all the stuff I don’t use.

I don’t now how many of Travis’s podcast I’ve listened to, but I think you guys would enjoy them. I’m sure here in a week or two I’ll have listened to them all. I’d like to hear some of the @TripleA88 and @Jackalope adventures

I can also hear @triple_duece telling some stories.
Glad you’re enjoying it. And if any of those guys would want to come on...just send me a DM...we will set something up soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giles

Village idiot and local whore
Supporting Member
In a bar
Like many of you, my mind has been spinning in circles and I needed a getaway this morning. It was nice to be able to click on something that wasn’t related to the world right now. I listened to jesses story. I had heard it before, read it before and still enjoyed it. Any of you that haven’t yet, I suggest you do the same. It’s a nice break from everything going on right now.