Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

(POSTPONED) 3rd Annual Family Fishing and Camping Outing Paint Creek 2020

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I wanted to get this thread started ONLY b/c we will be allowed to book 6 months in advance. If we do the 1st weekend in May again, it would be Friday May 1st- Sunday May 3rd which means we would be able to make reservations this Friday. Unless some wanted to come in on Thursday which would be April 30th. I know its way early and hard to tell for some. As of this minute sites 16-22 and 24 are open. I believe we had all of those spots last year. Right now 23 and 25 are booked already, which are the same ones that were already taken last year, that didnt turn out to be an issue. What are everyone's thoughts?
@giles @Quantum673 @Jackalope @bowhunter1023 @5Cent @JOHNROHIO @Hoytmania

Reactions: Big_Holla

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I'm in for those dates. Thursday is questionable as of right now for us, but I consider it a low risk as it's likely if you secure Fri-Sun, that Thursday will be open.

I'll be looking to secure our normal spot of #22.

Reactions: Dustinb80 and giles

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Jesse I think you were in 24, Adam was in 22, I was in 21, Jon was in 19, Dave was in 17, I think Michael was in 16 or 18 and Joe was in 20.

Reactions: 5Cent

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Ill be reserving site 21 first thing tomorrow morning. I checked their site again, 23 has been reserved since April 1st and site 25 is walk up only.

Reactions: 5Cent

Lucky

Sunbury
Ill be using a tent, im assuming you guys have campers is why your reserving...or do i need to reserve a spot?